The Open Research Funders Group (ORFG) is a partnership of funding organizations committed to the open sharing of research outputs. This will benefit society by accelerating the pace of discovery, reducing information-sharing gaps, encouraging innovation, and promoting reproducibility.
The ORFG speaks in an amplified voice, and engages a range of stakeholders to develop actionable principles and policies that enable sharing and collaboration across the global research enterprise.
Members of the ORFG include:
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- American Heart Association
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Eric & Wendy Schmidt Fund fro Strategic Innovation
- James D. McDonnell Foundation
- John Templeton Foundation
- Laura & John Arnold Foundation
- Open Society Foundations
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Wellcome Trust